Monday, January 7, 2008

I want to save up.

But it's SO freakin' hard.

Hopefully this year I'll have more discipline. Cause if I do, I can definitely afford to do many many things. Yay. Considering the no. of tuitions I'm taking up this year, well at least, half of this year, I'd seriously be damn pissed with myself if I use EVERY cent of the money on food and clothes and stuff only. That would mean that I'm eating too much and also mean I'm putting on weight. Haha. I want to use the money during more applicable occasions - Aussie pre & post Hillsong Conf, and hopefully I'll save up enough for my own tic to UK. SIGH. BIG BIG BIG BIG dreams.

Why am I so freakin' ambitious this year?! I don't want to end up eating my words at the end of the day. That feeling would definitely suck. BUT. Not sure if I have the correct gut-feeling, I think this year will be fantastic! FINGERS CROSSED.