Friday, January 18, 2008

The rash isn't leaving.

Gosh. It's really frustrating to see em still hanging around. Never got it this serious actually.

And fantastically, there's a bash this coming Friday @ MOS. Shall I just skip it? But it's like, I'll be ps-ing Grace. Oh well. If the rash situation really worsens, I don't have much of a choice.

I feel pampered. No credit to my parents. Now my dad's thinking of getting the Macbook Air... For himself. DAMMIT! Haha. Oh well. I want to have one too............

I can't believe I'm saying this. But nowadays, I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world. Just that my school grades suck, and I've to earn my own keep, and I'm pretty fat-butt-ugly. HAHA! What contradictions.

Anyhoo. Yes, I do feel pretty lucky having certain gifts and blessings. For one, I can actually still study at a university. Second, I have food on my table, and a shelter to cover my big fat body. Third, I have pretty cool friends because sometimes they take quite a load of shit from me. Well I have to take quite a big pile from them too. Especially Ron. When's he ever going to learn. He is going to end up eating his own jokes/make-fun-of-people-to-feel-better shit one fine day. But then again, I hope his O levels won't screw up. It's like a love-hate thing. I wish I can just hate him with all my guts. But as a friend, I can't, because that would be wrong.

Okay, back to my original point. And yes, I'm glad some people was brought into my life... Like Humper and Snail-whale and Kaw Kaw. Alright, they're not considered people. Oh yeah, not forgetting my cock-eye bear. Did you think I was going to leave you out? :) Oeach.

The semester just started, and I've motherload of readings to do. Well, they're supplementary. But considering my grades from last semester. I think I got to buck up a lil bit. So yeah, more studying and reading, and less eating out till like, 12 am every other night. And no more skipping lectures. Sigh.

This semester is going to be a good one. :) Optimism rocks... For now.