Friday, January 25, 2008

Heck of a night.

MOS was a lil boring initially, cause the SDE people were having this pageant thingy. The only nice thing abt it was that Jasmine was taking part, so we kinda cheered for her and all. No surprise, she got the title Ms Hot Bod. Haha.

Met alot of Grace's friends; some of them are from my year's batch or course. Of course for such a 'dao' person like me, I only stick to my cool group of girlfriends. Haha. But, yes, bottomline, it was pretty fun. Free booze, played the finger-guessing game which Grace branded as "Hokkien game". Hung out with Jasmine, her friend, and her friend's clique; we spent almost an hour talking to this group of peeps cause Grace wanted to talk to this particular guy from China. Haha. The whole night was fun; half the time we were dancing with people we don't know. We just shake hands, say hi, introduce ourselves, and WA LA!

We eyed this pair of guys, cause one of them was caucasian, and he is very very very hot. Valerie slowly moved the group towards them, and then chatted with him. Then yup, we found out that they were gay.

Oh, and we saw a guy making out with a tranny. HA HA HA! Right in front of us on the dancefloor. Omigosh.

WHAT A NIGHT.

I was up till 6 this morning though. Haha. Was trying to burp all the gas out, and I ended up drinking tea and eating cup noodles while trying to talk to Fabian on skype. No iPod needed this time before I sleep. I knocked off as soon as I got off the phone with him. Haha.

No more beer for now. I feel fat and bloated and icky.